Mar 21 2013
Internet4Fun is back with a quick and fast useful tutorial for all our user’s. It is a important post as in this post i’ll be showing you how can you get rid of Annoying hotspot ads wile browsing internet via Hotspot Shield Vpn or any other that has Shield Vpn servers, so lets get started with a easy step by step tutorial with Snapshots for easy understanding…..
- Go to Notepad and Run it as administrator.
- Click on File > open
and navigate it toCode:
- Now you will see “No items matches your search”
- so now click on “All Files (*.*)”
- Now copy and paste these lines to your host files
127.0.0.1 box.anchorfree.net 127.0.0.1 anchorfree.net 127.0.0.1 rss2search.com 127.0.0.1 techbrowsing.com 127.0.0.1 box.anchorfree.net 127.0.0.2 www.mefeedia.com 127.0.0.3 www.anchorfree.net 127.0.0.3 www.hotspotshield.com
- Now just save it!!!
- Go to your browser and clear its cache & cookies and Re-start it.
- And you are done!!! Now no more annoying ads while browsing Free internet/secured internet on Vpn network.
How it works:
When we add “127.0.0.3 www.xxxx.com” to our host files, then our machine denies the connection to connect with all those links/websites. In all these links we block our machine to check any update from official sources and you get access to internet on secured network without any annoying ads.
Hope you all find this Tutorial useful. If you face any problem or error or for any further query’s or questions, just comment below….. We love to have questions and answering them is our passion. For more Useful Tutorials and Tips N Trick Keep visiting internet4Fun.